Wed, 27 December 2017
As we wind down 2017 and get ready for 2018, I revisit the top 5 most downloaded podcasts of 2017:
5) Episode 285 - Ocean Talk Friday featuring Lyne Morissette
4) Episode 326 - How To Eat Sustainable Seafood with Fish Nerds Clay Groves
3) Episode 289 - Human Activities and the Ocean
2) Episode: 360 - Marine Conservation Career Struggles: 4 Perspectives (Marine Conservation Happy Hour Preview)
1) Episode: 335 Shark Science Communication with Melissa Marquez
What a year for the podcast as there were more that 120K downloads this year!!!!
Enjoy the Podcast!!!
This episode is brought to you courtesy of our Patreon Contributors that help pay for equipment, software and my time that I dedicate to creating content for this podcast. I offer a number of incentives to the Patrons including a once a month Q&A on Marine Science and Conservation Careers, Merchandise, and more! It's to thank those of you who are supporting my own efforts of Science Communication. I will also be bringing some shorter interviews with some colleagues that will only be available to Patrons. Contribute to our Patreon Campaign
Don't forget to join our Speak Up For Blue Facebook Group to join like-minded individuals who are all about living for a better Ocean. Join our Facebook Group for the Podcast.