Fri, 2 September 2016
I am pleased to announce that Ocean Talk Friday is back after a 3 week hiatus. Nathan and I got back together to discuss the latest and important topics covered in the news. Today we discussed the following topics:
1) The Hawaii National Monument expansion;
2) The economy of marine conservation;
3) Seamounts are vulnerable and we need to do something about it;
4) What to do when poverty meets marine conservation; and,
5) A celebrity donated their yatch to a marine conservation organization.
Listen to the podcast to find out who the celebrity is.
Do you want to talk about how you can pursue a career in Marine Conservation? Send me an email and let's chat.
Because I want to talk to you!
Join the Arbonne Blue Team
SUFB Podcast: http://www.speakupforblue.com/podcast
SUFB Website: http://www.speakupforblue.com
10 Ocean Tips to Conserve the Ocean: http://www.speakupforblue.com/wordpress/sufb_optinpdf