Fri, 13 May 2016
Did I ever tell you that this is my favourite day of the week? We have another episode of Ocean Talk Friday with myself, Andrew Lewin, and Nathan Johnson. We choose 4-5 articles that we feel made a big impact this past week and talk about them, their science and their conservation implications.
Today we discussed the following:
1) The resurgence of the Ross Sea MPA proposal;
2) Mussels smell before they settle;
3) Mussels battling Ocean Acidification with Food;
4) Researchers find out more about the Sea Star Wasting Disease; and,
5) 5 Pacific Islands disappear into the Ocean due to Climate Change.
Speak Up For Blue TV:
Support the Podcast:
Shop for the Ocean:
10 Ocean Tips to Conserve the Ocean: