Fri, 16 September 2016
Nathan and I are back again this week with a FULL episode of Ocean Talk Friday. Last week we only got to cover 2 stories due to a bad Skype connection (podcasting problems), but this week we were able to really bring it this week!
Today's stories include:
1) How do Shark Teeth bite (talking about adaptation);
2) Do Ocean Acidification Laboratory Studies provide the same results as field studies (hint: no);
3) The Billion Oyster Program in New York City;
4) We are only starting to protect the Ocean;
5) Millennials are the future of our oceans?
As usual, Nathan and I dive into the articles to translate what it means to Marine Science and Conservation.
Are you ready to pivot to a more meaningful career?
Do you want to talk about how you can pursue a career in Marine Conservation? Send me an email and let's chat.
Because I want to talk to you!
Join the Arbonne Blue Team
SUFB Podcast: http://www.speakupforblue.com/podcast
SUFB Website: http://www.speakupforblue.com
10 Ocean Tips to Conserve the Ocean: http://www.speakupforblue.com/wordpress/sufb_optinpdf